It’s almost that time of year! You know, the time when everyone overdoses on red and pink. Valentine’s Day is around the corner. This is the time to show that special someone how much you love them. However, make sure that special someone includes your self as well. Self-love is very important and personally, I love myself a lot and have my eye on a few things. Also, don’t forget about your girlfriends. I know my squad keeps me sane so I showered them with a little staycation at the Fairmont Hotel. Hence, this blog post. This is my 2019 Valentine’s Day gift guide. I’ve rounded up a little something for everyone. Enjoy!
2019 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
- Journelle Isabel Bra– I discovered this cute little Bucktown boutique over the summer and I instantly fell in love with their private label lingerie line. The Isabel balconette bra is one of my personal favorites and I have it in every color including red.
- Lauren Joy Disc Stud Earrings– The Lauren Joy is a classic Dana Rebecca Designs diamond pair of earrings. They can easily be dressed up from day to night. After all, diamonds are a girl’s best friend.
- Perfect Rain Jacket– April showers are sure to come before May flowers. A pink rain jacket is a great idea for Valentine’s Day. In other words, it’s going to go a long way after the holiday.
- Zesty Life Stemless Wine Glasses– Nothing says self-care like a great glass of wine with your girlfriends. This is the perfect gift for your Galentine’s.
- Geneva Earrings– Cult Gaia makes more than hot handbags. I’m loving all of their earrings for the season. I’m a hoop girl through and through. I die for the rose quartz pair.
- Marmont Canteen Bag– Does anything say “I like you” quite like a Gucci Marmont bag? The cherry on top is the canteen shape in red. I like you too!
- Lila Pajama Set– If you’ve been around since the beginning, you know I love pajamas. I include a fun pair on every gift guide I create. This set is a total splurge, but so incredibly good. Together with a big fluffy bed, this gift is amazing.
- Liberty Classic Popover Shirt– J.Crew makes the best shirts. This Liberty floral print is a classic shirt to keep in your wardrobe for years to come. It also goes well with jeans and pretty much anything.
- Amore translucent iPhone case– I’m a sucker for hearts, glitter and a cute iPhone case. This case covers everything. It has red hearts, glitter and it’s cute. Therefore it’s the perfect gift.
- Anny Pump– I love Stuart Weitzman shoes. I love the color pink. Needless to say, I was happy to see the Anny pump in pink suede and a stiletto heel. This is something to buy for yourself. Show yourself some love girlfriend.
Well, I hope you were able to find something you liked on my gift guide. This is a special day to spread a little light and love. Above all, I hope it will be a day well spent with the ones you love including yourself.
Happy Valentine’s Loves!