OK, we’re going to take a break from thinking about kids this holiday season and switch gears to what mama is going to wear to all those holiday parties. I think this sounds like a wonderful topic change, don’t you? Holiday parties are one of my favorite things about this time of year. I feel like it’s an opportunity to use fashion to have a little fun. Wear something you wouldn’t normally wear. Maybe something metallic or with some extra glamour than you’d normally go for. If you have a holiday party coming up but aren’t sure what to wear, you’re in the right place. I rounded up 15 of my favorites this season.
Be sure to take a photo and tag me on Instagram if you wear one of these because I want to see all of you rocking your holiday party dress this season!
15 Holiday Party Dresses
- Ganni Satin Brocade Dress– Love this brand and a little satin is perfect for any holiday party.
- Asos Design Halted Cowl Slip Dress– This color is beautiful and for under $65 you can’t go wrong!
- Opt Metallic Vimmy Dress– The off the shoulder style of this dress is a little unexpected for a holiday party so expect to own the room in this.
- Jonathan Simkhai Cowl Neck Dress– I go crazy for this dress. God broke the slips dress mold when he inspired Jonathan Simkhai to make it.
- Fame & Partners Sequin Mini Dress– Everyone needs a little LBD for the holidays.
- C/Meo Collective Midi Dress– I love the midi length and peekaboo cutouts on the side.
- Yumi Kin Velour Allure Dress– Nothing says holidays quite like velvet. It’s the perfect dress for the holiday party circuit.
- Rachel Comey Sequin Astrea Dress– Rachel Comey gets it right every time.
- Lioness American Sweetheart Dress– I’m speechless with the ombre pink effect on this dress.
- Rahi Moonlight Fallon Dress– I love a dress that creates conversation and this print does just that.
- Taylor Farrow Dress– Buy it for the holidays but wear it forever after they’re over.
- Lately Rocky Dress– I love this dress for just about any occasion.
- Self Portrait Midi Dress– A black dress and a midi length – two of my favorite things.
- Rotate Birger Christensen Gathered Dress– I have fallen in love with this brand and the affordable price point.
- DVF Tilly Silk Crepe Dress– The color of this dress is out of this world.