Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Can you believe it’s that time of year? Yes, I’m talking about Mother’s Day. This is the time where all mothers are celebrated through the ‘receiving gifts’ Love Language. It also happens to be my number two love language. Quality time is my first believe it or not. I have compiled my all-time wishlist for Mother’s Day 2019. Buckle up mama, grab your wallet, or forward this list to your significant other and prepare to feel wowed. You deserve it, after all.
- Saint Laurent Heart Crossbody Bag– I live for a great crossbody and this one exceeds my expectations. Also, can you ever have too many good crossbodies? I don’t think so.
- Imperfect Grace Mama Nameplate– I love this mama nameplate and the designer, Krista, happens to be a dear friend of mine. You have seen me wear her jewelry over the years.
- Vintage Cotton Pajamas– I can’t live without crisp cotton pajamas. I just love jim-jams.
- Mother and Child Hardcover Book– This is the perfect coffee table book if you’re a mom or want to give it as a gift to another mom.
- T3 Whirl Convertible Styling Wand– I love adding beach waves to my hair. This is the perfect curling iron to achieve the look.
- Michele Deco Diamond Blue Dial– This watch was given to me as a gift and I haven’t been able to take it off. I’m confident you will love it as much as I do.
- Dana Rebecca Initial Ring– Nothing says motherhood like your child’s initials. I love Dana Rebecca Designs. Stop by their local Chicago showroom if you live in town. They have the most amazing customer service. Or, shop online.
- Beneath The Mask Skin Souffle– Anti-aging, moisturizing and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Something Navy Polka Dot Dress– I love the Something Navy collection and think this dress is so cute. Perfect for summer.
- Lele Sadoughi Stripe Headband– Headbands are the ‘it’ thing right now. Definitely pick one up ASAP.
- Rebecca Minkoff Laclan Sandal– Strappy sandals are huge this season. This one also comes in white, which is classic and timeless.
- Fine Mini Hinged Picture Frame– Motherhood isn’t complete without pictures of your little ones in a pretty frame.
- Summer Friday Jetlag Mask– This creamy hydrating mask saves my life when I travel.
- Slip Silk Sleep Mask– Silk Sleep masks are a mom’s dream come true. After all, we do need our beauty sleep.
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Kate Crossbody- Another crossbody because I love them and Rebecca Minkoff so much.
- Byredo Gypsy Water– This hands down was one of my favorite scents for years. I still wear it.
- Isabel Marant Etoile Esther Dress– A cute dress ain’t never hurt nobody.
- Zoe Lev Initial Necklace– Here is one more personalized token of your love for your children. Besides, who’s counting?
- Le Creuset Assorted Mugs– I love coffee as well as tea. This set is perfect for both.
- Bang & Olufsen In-Ear Buds– I use headphones quite often especially when I travel. This is a great pair.
- Wolf Travel Jewelry Box– I got the coolest hand painted jewelry box from Dana Rebecca Designs and local artist Jet Levant. I use it for travel religiously and I no longer travel with a ton of velvet jewelry pouches.
- Michele Watch Deco Mid Blue Watch– This is a less expensive version of the Deco Diamond with the blue face.
- Satin Elements Robe– No description necessary. In fact, I say it’s an absolute must-have.
- Rebecca Minkoff Kate Circle Bag– Another Rebecca Minkoff bag because they’re that good. Plus, circle bags are in right now so get it while you can.
- Alexandre Birman Clarita Tie Sandal– Last, but certainly not least, buy yourself a classic pair of sandals in white. Furthermore, white shoes are a shoe trend that’s here to stay.
Happy Mother’s Day!
Okay, mamas! I know there has got to be something you fancy on my list. I thought long and hard about the things that I love and think you might love them as well. From travel to beauty to handbags, I’ve got you covered. I hope your Mother’s Day is as special as you are.