Happy Holidays! I debated if I would do gift guides this year. Often, I wonder if they are useful as my style is my own. I only know what I like and I write this blog quite often hoping to inspire you. I am listing the top 10 things that I think are the perfect gift for her. Be on the lookout for my top 10 gifts for kids. Also, I will round up my top must-haves under $50.
Gifts For Her
- Lele Sadoughi– I’m in love with everything this designer makes especially the water lily statement earrings.
- Bobbi Brown Party Glow Kit– I love all kits from Bobbi Brown. The colors and pigments are universally flattering for all skin tones.
- DVF Sequin Sweater– I love anything and everything Diane. This statement sweater is no exception.
- J.Crew Sequin Midi Skirt– Nothing says I love you more than a skirt with sequins. This stunner from J.Crew comes in an array of fun colors.
- Alice+Olivia Kylie Jacket– Who doesn’t love a statement coat? This is the one for you.
- Atlantic-Pacific Bow Pump– I’ve never met a woman that has too many black pumps. The bow embellishment is the cutest. This collaboration with one of my favorite bloggers, Blair Eadie, and Nordstrom did not skimp on style.
- J.Crew Night Night Pajamas– To know me is to know I love my jammies. Here is the cutest pair I’ve ever seen.
- Rebecca Minkoff Bree Circle Bag– I love a good handbag.
- Killian Nine Piece Discovery Set– I shared my favorite scent last year. The holiday season is the perfect time to try nine scents with this set.
- IHome Vanity Mirror– If you’re like me, you like to listen to music while getting ready to leave the house. This mirror is perfect for you.
Let the holiday shopping begin. Did you start before Thanksgiving? I’m always intrigued with the people that can plan that far ahead. I’m definitely not one of them. There are so many more things I would’ve loved to add. However, I start to get overwhelmed with wishlists that have more than ten items.
Happy Holidays! I can’t wait to hear what you got for the holidays.